martes, 17 de enero de 2012

Que faites-vous dans votre temps libre? * What do you do in your free time?


WHAT DO YOU DO IN YOUR FREE TIME?  



''I want to help my country, so I help someone to do the homework''



01 - I volunteer for story-telling in my neighborhood once a week.         
02 - I tutor some schoolmates from first grade in our school twice a week.     
03 - I help my little sister to learn how to read at home everyday.  
04 - I interview my schoolmates in a foreign language for our newspaper.
05 - I train my little cousins to climb a tree in my house everyday. 
06 - I organize a guitar ensemble once a month at my house. 
07 - I organize a weekly meeting to chat in our 20-member group with our laptops.
08 - My little neighbors and I go to the community swimming pool every saturday.
09 - I practice english oconversation over the phone with all my friends. 
1o - I organize a singins club once a week to practice foreign languages. 


.
¿Qué haces en tu tiempo libre? * Was machst du in deiner Freizeit?
What do you do in your free time? * O que você faz no seu tempo livre? 
Что вы делаете в свободное время? * Que faites-vous dans votre temps libre? 
Bilingual Teacher * Jimdo 
http://bilingual-teacher.jimdo.com/what-do-you-do/

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario en la entrada

Comentario, frase celebre, pregunta, enlace interesante, sugerencia, etc.